About me today in words and images

Who doesn't long for someone to hold who knows how to love you without being told? Little noise knockin' at my door Cussin' me out I wish that I could step away and breathe. This world is trying swallowing me. Clear away the clouds inside my head People lie, people hide, people cry, people fight and they don't know why, If fear is all that we should fear. Then why do we so afraid of 'Cause it is only in our heads Any day I'll go back thinking that if one is against me. And the world wants to fight me. Preparing to the battle and during my stressing I'm blinded to the lessons. It could be a blessing. If I be confessing I'm trying to be. It's harder
Got my dreams, got my life, got my love, got my friends, got the sunshine above. Why am I making this hard on myself When there's so many beautiful reasons I have to be happy. So many reasons to be happy.

Um comentário:

  1. About you? About your heart I gues so. I want to know you. I want to see your heart

    ResponderExcluir

Fique a vontade e entre na conversa!